Visitor Visa/ Super Visa

immigration service edmonton

A tourist visa (also known as the visitor’s visa) allows temporary residents to visit Canada and live there temporarily. A visa is an official document proving you meet all of the requirements to visit Canada.

The Canadian Visa is usually required by tourists wishing to travel to Canada for tourism, but it may also be needed by travelers passing through Canada on their way to another country. You must help from Experienced Immigration Consultants in Edmonton, AB to proceed further process.

Canada offers two types of temporary resident visas for individuals who want to visit Canada: the Visitor Visa and the Super Visa.

  1. Visitor Visa: A visitor visa allows individuals to stay in Canada for a temporary period of time for purposes such as tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending business meetings or conferences. The length of stay granted on a visitor visa can vary, but typically ranges from 6 months to 2 years. Applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as proving that they have ties to their home country and sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in Canada.

  2. Super Visa: A super visa is a kind of visitor visa that is designed for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents specifically who wish to visit Canada for an extended period of time. This visa allows for multiple entries into Canada over a period of up to 10 years, with the ability to stay for up to 2 years per visit. To be eligible for a super visa, applicants must provide proof of medical insurance coverage and meet other eligibility criteria, such as providing evidence of the relationship to the Canadian sponsor and sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in Canada.

    Both types of visas require a thorough application process and may include additional requirements such as biometrics and medical exams. It’s important to carefully review the eligibility criteria and application process before applying for either a visitor visa or super visa or connect with Experienced Immigration Consultants in Edmonton, AB to apply for visitor visa / super visa.